You will be part of a vibrant production team, delivering innovative, creative and technically excellent projects for a variety of prestigious clients, predominantly in a live events environment
Location - Hertford/London/Remote
- Work in project teams across all project phases from pitches to delivery as the lead across all production elements
- Ensure the appropriate level of resource is scoped and allocated to the project
- Attend client briefings as well as project kick-off and regular production meetings.
- Manage technical requirements of the project incl best format / venue layouts, build / derig schedules and technical specification
- In conjunction with our digital, technical and scenic teams create functional specifications & diagrams that deliver on the brief and budget.
- Create and manage the production budget in Procim (our budget management software) to include equipment, sub-hires, transport and crew.
- Brief in Technical Project Managers through an initial kick off and supported by regular production meetings who will specify detailed equipment lists
- Oversee H&S compliance and all associated documentation in both planning and delivery phases of the project (supported by our in house H&S team)
- Manage supplier arrangements ensuring clarity of service and deliverables
- Manage all aspects of on-site production across build, live and derig, ensuring high quality processes and delivery
- Approx 2 to 3 years + of experience in a similar role within the live events industry
- A passion for production with a strong technical aptitude in either lighting, video, audio and scenery
- Thrive working in project teams delivering events from start to finish
- Excellent people, team and client management skills
- Well organised with good problem-solving ability
Due to the nature of our business we also require a flexible approach to working hours as events often take place outside of office hours.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We’re an inclusive agency, invested in our people and connected to challenges we face in society across diversity, inclusion, mental health, wellbeing and sustainability. Our teams Collective, Culture Club and Planet Smyle work together to drive improvements across all these areas within the agency.
Ask us about our agile working initiative, FLEX!