We are excited to be recruiting a new Senior Project Coordinator. This role is pivotal in the efficient running of Smyle’s projects. You will be responsible for the day-to-day support of the events team across multiple projects, event activations for major corporates and high-profile brands within a live and virtual environment. You will be expected to work closely with your Project lead, prioritising their requirements effectively, managing your own workload and working collaboratively with your fellow colleagues. The role will undertake projects of varying sizes and involve direct contact with clients, delegates, and suppliers.
- Assist the Project Lead and pitch team with proposals by researching ideas, offering administrative support and inputting budgets
- Provide support for the Project Lead and team; assisting in taking briefs, meeting agendas and content report creation, developing critical paths and milestones schedules, ensuring these are followed, maintained and meet expectations
- Build relationships with other departments; Operations, Creative, Production and Logistics and support the regular project meetings
- Manage your own projects and take a lead role on Smyle’s larger projects, taking full ownership and following Smyle’s ways of working
- Assist the Project Lead in creating project budgets, ensuring PO’s raised in a timely manner, and all sales invoices raised to client on time
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery and excellent rates
- Support the Project Lead in preparing and scheduling post event debriefs including; client, internal departments and suppliers
- Assist your Project Lead to schedule, research and develop creative solutions / experiential concepts, ensuring client brand guidelines are applied consistently across all aspects of the project
- Working with your fellow Project Coordinators to create a ‘one team’ mentality, by providing mentorship to new and existing Project Coordinators by positively inputting to team meetings
- All other duties appropriate to the role
We are passionate about finding new, innovative, inventive thinking and approaches that deliver exciting, fresh ideas and value to both Smyle and our clients. We encourage all our people to bring their imagination and entrepreneurial spirit to Smyle each day, championing this thinking to ensure we do the best, forward thinking, leading work.
- Experience as a Project Coordinator role within a similar organisation
- Experience of digital landscape / virtual experiences
- Flexible approach to working hours as some experiences fall at weekends or evenings
- Exceptional attention to detail, inputting information quickly, accurately and thoroughly
- Team player; happy to work with instructions, work independently as well as part of a team
- Resilient under pressure with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy & adhere to high standards of quality when working to tight deadlines
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Embrace and champion Smyle’s behaviours - be passionate, be smart, be creative
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re striving to be an agency with purpose; investing in ourselves and our team to play our part to contribute to challenges we face in society across diversity, inclusion, mental health, wellbeing and sustainability.
We’re committed to creating an agency where every voice, every perspective, every great idea can be heard. A place where our people feel like they can truly belong.
We also know our people have busy, varied lives, and so we’re committed to finding ways to create space for our people to be able to do their work in more flexible ways that better suit them. Ask us about our agile working initiative, FLEX!