Our SAM’s at Smyle are focused on owning and developing great client relationships to ensure we maintain, grow and diversify the accounts we have in the business. They offer strategic support to the delivery teams across multiple client projects to allow us to produce the highest quality experiences.
The role requires a great understanding of digital and physical experiences, integrated with a broad view across Smyle’s service offering in support of strategic and creative solutions for clients business challenges, while also driving revenue for Smyle.
This SAM’s role will take ownership and focus on one of Smyle's biggest accounts with the chance to support on some smaller accounts too. The SAM will be required to own and support the Client Director on this larger account that spans multiple departments and multiple geographies.
Our SAM’s act as brand guardians for our clients and are able to trouble shoot across accounts to ensure any challenges are dealt with as a team in a positive and constructive way both internally and externally.
- Development of each account to generate new opportunities
- Development of business and sector insights to lead relevant, strategic approach to clients
- Development and ownership of account plans and actions to drive growth
- Development of key relationships at all levels within the client business, both existing and across new areas of the client’s business, taking senior level account ownership
- Proactively spot opportunities to support client’s success, creating a win-win for the client and Smyle
- Leadership and support to unpack client briefs and deliver pitches including direction setting, creative feedback, budget support and ensuring high performing collaborative teams
- Support delivery teams to ensure projects are delivered on brief working in collaboration with the entire team
- Identification of skills and resources required to deliver projects and activities within the account, working with internal resourcing to build the right teams on projects
- Taking the client comms lead in project planning and delivery
- Understanding all elements of project delivery on your accounts – knowing what is going on to offer support and to be the point of escalation
- Working closely with the project leads to maintain GP across projects
- Attending live events and projects to offer client leadership
- Accountability for the teams achieving and maintaining excellent feedback from client
- All other duties appropriate to the role
We are passionate about finding new, innovative, inventive thinking and approaches that deliver exciting, fresh ideas and value to both Smyle and our clients. We encourage all our people to bring their imagination and entrepreneurial spirit to Smyle each day, championing this thinking to ensure we do the best, forward thinking, leading work.
- Strong background in a comparable role within experiences, content and brand activations
- Client curious, brand advocator and business oriented relationship manager
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional communication skills, with ability to build rapport and adapt approach
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Ability to operate at a fast and flexible pace
- Results oriented, with proven experience of supporting and driving successful new business opportunities
- Resilient under pressure with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy & adhere to high standards of quality when working to tight deadlines
- Commercially strong; experience of managing high revenue clients and project budgets
- Embrace and champion Smyle’s behaviours - Be Passionate, Be Smart, Be Creative
Diversity and Inclusion
We’re striving to be an agency with purpose; investing in ourselves and our team to play our part to contribute to challenges we face in society across diversity, inclusion, mental health, well being and sustainability.
We’re committed to creating an agency where every voice, every perspective, every great idea can be heard. A place where our people feel like they can truly belong.
We also know our people have busy, varied lives, and so we’re committed to finding ways to create space for our people to be able to do their work in more flexible ways that better suit them. Ask us about our agile working initiative, FLEX!