Working in our buzzing operations team you will be the go-to person at Smyle for all travel and accommodation needs and have direct contact with freelancers, suppliers and all employees within Smyle, across multiple projects.
Location - Hertford (preferably) / London (3 days minimum, flex working)
Department - Operations
- Resourcing: attend operational and resource meetings to understand travel / accommodation brief, and ensure all requirements captured in our operational booklets / booking systems
- Management: arrange end-to-end travel (incl flights) and accommodation for Smyle team and crew incl any changes during the project lifecycle. Management of our third party travel agency (Click Travel),
- Finance: Procim (budget management software); creation of PO's on all confirmed suppliers and expense PO’s. Full training will be provided
- Admin: manage travel / accommodation in Operation Booklets for every project from site visit through to delivery, ensuring all information is accurately recorded to create crew travel / accommodation information within Crew Packs.
- Advisor: collating and advising on any specific travel legislation eg visas, medical and passports. Advising project teams on accurate travel costs for budgeting purposes
- Previous experience working in a similar role in a live events / production industry or a background in logistics / business travel booking agency
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workplace
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, inputting information quickly, accurately and thoroughly
- Desirable: Prior experience or willingness to gain an understanding of budget management software (full training provided)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We’re an inclusive agency, invested in our people and connected to challenges we face in society across diversity, inclusion, mental health, wellbeing and sustainability. Our teams Collective, Culture Club and Planet Smyle work together to drive improvements across all these areas within the agency.
Ask us about our agile working initiative, FLEX!